02/23/24 Daily Thought

I'm still not free from the cast on my right hand. 

  The first couple weeks with it were tough, but I quickly looked for stuff I could still do. I've started a blog, have been meditating everyday, studying yoga and Ayurveda, playing a few games I can kinda play... I'm proud of how I've been dealing with the situation.

  But now it has been 4weeks and I have to spend another week in minimum this way, I think I'm running out of patience. Can't draw, can't study(I rely on organizing a note a lot when studying), can't play most games including the ones I paid for a monthly subscription, the skin on my right hand under the bandage is extremely dry that it's itching and bleeding, can't workout, can't play with a knife... It's driving me crazy. 

H e l p AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Comments