02/27/24 Daily Thought

  Playing City of Heroes with my husnand's family members was quite fun. Although I was still socially anxious and awkward, I managed to enjoy the time with them. 

 I've been trying to be more social lately. I'm socially immature, mainly because I'd been isolated for a long time due to mental issues, while I also have serious PTSD related to human relatiomships. But I couldn't tolerate those problems ruining my life and came up with ideas to train myself. I'd say it's been working, but there have been lots of troubles. One of them actually hurt me a lot. The pain I got from it was way too much for me that I nearly gave up on my life on that day. Like, the emotion was too extreme that I couldn't even process it at all. However, I'm still alive, and I haven't given up. Even though I know there will be more troubles in the future and that some of them might be even worse than the one I mentioned, I believe it's worth keep trying and improving. 

Comments